Humphries Weaving is a distinguished British manufacturer of custom Jacquard fabrics, gaining an international reputation for designing and weaving fine furnishings for historical restorations and the high end decorator market. We combine historical expertise and academic research with evolving weaving techniques to produce impeccable fabric design.
We pride ourselves on having the imagination to deliver a client’s vision; our patience, knowledge and expertise of colour, design and woven construction guides us to create innovative contemporary textiles and accurate historic reproductions.
This is an exciting career opportunity to join our small and ambitious team as an Account Manager, allowing you to combine your creative approach and commercial acumen.
To find out more about our company, watch our brand video here
- The role encompasses high level servicing and project management of client accounts alongside nurturing relationships with current and new key customers.
- As part of the team you will be responsible for setting an annual sales budget with the Business Manager and determining opportunities and risks.
- You will be involved in growing awareness of the company profile by contribution to the company marketing plan.
- You will undertake research on behalf of the company for market development as well as to inform individual customer projects. You will be responsible for presenting findings and ideas to colleagues and clients alike.
- You will have the opportunity to be involved in design and colour development for delivery of client led briefs for modern and heritage application.
- Part of the role is to manage production processes, liaising with internal departments to deliver a successful outcome.
- You will have around 3-5 years of commercial experience, preferably within account management or textiles. A woven textile degree or similar relevant background would be favourably considered.
- As a person you are positive, flexible and motivated with a desire and commitment to developing historical knowledge over a breadth of areas.
- Your approach is confident with an ability to communicate and engage at all levels.
- You are naturally creative with a keen eye for colour and passion for quality design.
- A thirst for knowledge and an excellent organisational ability drives your attention to detail.
- You will have a full valid driving licence and able to accommodate regular business travel, predominantly within the UK.
To find out more about our people, click here
Please send your CV and covering letter to Jenny Dyer firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Humphries Weaving, Ashburton Lodge, 64 Cornard Road, Sudbury, Suffolk, CO10 2XB