Account Manager (Interior Textiles)
We are searching for an account manager to join us to…
- Project manage the fabric design development process with our clients.
- Be part of an expanding and ambitious established team with a rich heritage spanning 50 years.
- Share our pride in delivering nationally and internationally renowned fabrics for prestigious decorative schemes and historic restorations.
- Be part of a supportive working environment with a real emphasis on shared values.
- With a competitive salary and benefits, including an excellent pension and profit share scheme.
Who are we looking for:
- Someone lively, motivated and self-starting who has a passion for creating and delivering beautiful fabrics.
- Someone who enjoys nurturing exceptional relationships with distinguished clients.
- A person that is organised and energised by managing numerous concepts and projects concurrently from inception, through development and manufacturing to delivery.
- A sensitivity to colour, texture and an appreciation of contemporary creative design and historic decorative arts.
- Aptitude of a good team player, providing positive contributions to the team and supporting others.
- Someone who proactively considers innovation and improvement activity as part of their daily approach
- This is a creatively driven role, generating inspirational fabrics from client briefs; through design decisions, yarn combinations, sophisticated colouring and inspiring presentation of developments.
- Whether contemporary or historic recreation, understanding the project scope and context to make appropriate recommendations and guide the client through the development and decision-making process.
- Ability to create and implement an active development plan to maximise market and geographical opportunities and promote our capabilities.
- Contributes towards team ambitions around marketing, sustainability and innovation.
- Engagement with a variety of teams, including graphic and technical design, supply chain, dyehouse, operations, production and administration.
- Representing Humphries Weaving within the market, at industry events and networking opportunities.
Humphries Weaving is a distinguished British manufacturer of authentic interior fabrics with a historic spirit and is trusted by the world’s most prestigious clients. Expertise and imagination drive every individual project and we believe in design excellence and integrity above all else. Benefits of the role include;
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Salary sacrifice holiday purchase scheme
- Company funded life insurance @ 4 x salary
- Enhanced sick pay & paid time off for medical appointments
- Company funded access to Occupational Health services
- Enhanced company pension contributions
- Pension surgeries to help plan for retirement
- Personal development reviews and 1:1 meetings
- Access to Company funded training
- Long Service Awards – financial reward
- Free onsite parking
- Company social events
- Hardship fund – interest free loans for emergency expenses
- Staff discount in the Mill Shop
- Staff committee & annual survey – an opportunity to have your say
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV to;
Natalie Mumford, Business Manager
Role Status; Open, we welcome hearing from you.
64 Cornard Road